Green River Reservoir State Park
Operating Rules & Fees
Vermont Recreation DirectoryHERE
I. Individual Use (Up to 7 people)
.3 Fees: Camping: $5.00 per person per night ($15 per site minimum).
VI.b. Group Use (8-12 people)
1. Groups shall camp on designated group campsites only.
2. The maximum group size is 12 people regardless of age.
3. Up to three (3) vehicles permitted per campsite. There is a fee for additional vehicles.
4. The maximum stay on a group campsite is 3 consecutive nights, not to exceed 9 nights
total by the same party in the same operating season.
5. Groups shall obtain a Group Permit. Not more than 2 Group Permits will be issued for
any calendar day. Not more than 10 group permits shall be issued to any group in any
one operating season.
Group (Day Use and Camping)
$25.00 Group Permit needed for each portion of a calendar day spent at park. Only
two (2) group permits will be granted for each calendar day.
.5 Fees: Camping: $5.00 per person per night ($32.00 per site minimum).
III. Commercial Use
Note: Except as changed herein, all provisions of "Rules and Regulations for Visitor Conduct and Fees and Changes for State Park and Commercial Activities on Department Lands" apply to Green River Reservoir State Park.
Outdoor Guide Association